Friday 10 August 2012

Tarot for Tommy's



Maybe not the most conventional form of fundraising but what the heck?

I've been reading the cards for over 20 years now so I think I've just about got the hang of it ;) 

So, do you have a yearning to have your cards read? Is there a tricky situation you like some answers about? Tarot isn't fortune telling in the way most people think, but it can provide an in depth look at what's happening in your life and help you see the best path to take from here. Love? Home life? Career? Money? The tarot can help you get to grips with any problematic issue, or if you'd rather, give you a general view of where your life is heading, what to look forward to, or what to avoid.

You can get your tarot reading by making a donation of £5 (or whatever you can afford) at my virgin money giving page Every Penny Counts and then email me on flywitchfly@gmail.com with your question.

I shall do my best to email you back with your personal reading within 48 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment